Leave a Reply
- Archive Aug 2011: Weird gig Roundup
- I explain the whole prank call to Kate middleton’s nurse suicide thing
- Archive Oct 2011: This actually happened
- Archive Feb 2012: Being Rolo Tomassi
- Archive: Mid 2008, I think. Losing at Pop Culture
The phrase "keep the ball rolling" was a slogan of a US presidential candidate, who had an actual 10 foot high ball. He lost.
05/24/13 9:57 am
two separate people have coincidentally made T'pau jokes next to each other in my timeline. what are the chances, eh?
05/24/13 9:47 am
I'm off to get drunk for 5 days straight. Well, I'm also going to 3 new countries and doing 4 gigs, but i know my main reason.
05/24/13 8:26 am
Found a pad with the setlist I wrote 4 years before I did my 1st gig. I'll post a pic when I've stopped weeping at my youthful twattishness
05/24/13 12:51 am
that last quote came from the man I am writing a TV show with. It'll end as a murder suicide, it's just which way round it'll happen
05/24/13 12:46 am